115. shutterfly- I know I've said it before but this little website rocks my world...and it makes me so excited to put together a christmas card to send out to all our friends and family this year.
116. Celebrating our second holiday season as Mr and Mrs. This year I really felt MARRIED. like we were settled into our new roles and life was grand.
117. Our season of unemployment being overwith- the holidays were really hard last year knowing we only had one income- and this year I realize what a blessing it is to have two.
118. Josie- she has brought so much joy to our lives. I cannot imagine what it is like to love a child, because I am filled with so much love for this puppy. We recently found a small tumor on her neck- and had it removed, so please pray that it is not cancer, as I wouldn't know what would happen to our family if we lost our sweet girl too soon.
119. Good food- man I love enjoying thanksgiving meals- it is just COMFORT. at its best.
120. Making my home cozy- I love to decorate, and especially at the holidays making it warm, cozy and inviting during an NC christmas.
121. Christmas lights- seriously, why can't I leave them up all year?
122. My grandmother's handmade crochet snowflake ornaments- they, to me, are a family heirloom- and I am so proud to put them on my tree each year.
123. My patients at the hospital- for reminding me what a blessing it is that I get to spend the holidays at home instead of in a hospital bed.
124. Good books.
125. Good movies
126. NYC at Christmas- and our first trip in a little less than two weeks!!
127. NC Christmas Tree Farms- they are BEAUTIFUL.
128. my health- The hubs and I have been under the weather for the past couple weeks (first him, now me) and man- I am grateful that I have good health 99% of the year-
129. Christmas Songs...in particular my favorites O Holy Night and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
130. Christmas movies on tv....no better way to spend a day off than cuddled on the couch watching movies!
Thats all for now...as always its not a full list, but just some off the top of my head. What are you grateful for this holiday season??