As I crawled into bed last night, exhausted from the day, I found myself excited and thinking “I can’t wait to wake up tomorrow, and spend time with my Jesus.” So here we are, on Multitude Monday- giving thanks and finding our Joy in the Lord and the gifts that we simply cannot stop counting each day.
175. a heart for missions
176. Brooke Fraser’s album ‘Albertine’…incredible
177. finally finishing crazy love by Francis Chan!
178. “If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy…the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.- CS Lewis
179. a day on the lake in the sun
180. a three day weekend spent with my husband
181. the beauty of the heart of women who love Jesus
182. being an oncology nurse
183. being able to love on people in some of their most difficult moments
184. that chocolate ice cream can bring a smile to an emotional 82 year old with metastatic leukemia in her brain.
185. being affected and letting things I encounter each day change the way I live
186. being grateful
188. knowing that the Lord puts me exactly where I need to be each day
189. God’s Provision
190. being given the chance to LOVE people with all I have
191. seeing the beautiful way the Lord is transforming my heart
192. being consumed.
193. that the love of the Savior moves me to tears…and the sweetness of those moments
194. being silly with my husband
195. being reminded daily that this life is far too short and to spend it loving on people is what the Lord has called us to do
196. the gift of time
197. learning patience…and to slow down
198. the preciousness of life
199. a heart that feels
201. frozen thin mint girl scout cookies
202. muddy paws
203. clean laundry
204. comfort food
206. the sun after the rain
207. birds chirping…signs of spring
208. remembering a morning in the Dominican Republic spent with my Savior
209. sleeping with a curled up pup snoring next to me…yes snoring!
210. spring breezes blowing through the house
211. the smells in the house that are so soothing
212. perfectly blue skies- I just can’t get enough of them. its like God is just smiling when they’re that pretty.
213. warm sun on my skin
214. February 25, 2011….75 degrees outside.
215. knowing that He makes all things new…Rev 21:4
216. a handmade quilt
217. having my mothers heart, my fathers passion for life
218. that I’ve been adopted into the heavenly kingdom… (Come Thirsty- Max Lucado)
219. knowing that the absolute sweetest moments in the world are simple foretastes to what eternity with Christ will be. (Come Thirsty- Max Lucado
220. working with great girls
221. building relationships
222. seeing that God answers prayers an incredible way by surrounding me with women of faith- be they in Eastern NC, on a blog, at work, or in China ;)
223. He is so faithful, and feeds my spirit
226. looking forward to my next early morning with Him
228. celebrating my grandparents 67th wedding anniversary…..
230. looking forward to multitude Mondays
231. long distance friendships that stand the test of time
232. a phone call to catch up