Its only Wednesday….but after the way Monday and Tuesday have gone, I want and need nothing more than to sit and be reminded of all the goodness that God faithfully pours into my life. If only I could have kept that mindset in the midst of all the frustrating and exhausting moments I’ve been put through- but…I am a work in progress, I am just clay, and He continues to mold me so delicately…and for that I am so grateful.
326. a good day at work (I clearly wrote that last week, as this Monday would have read completely different!)
327. the drive thru- and a quick dinner date with my husband sitting in our car eating dinner
328. having a warm cozy safe bed to crawl into each night (I know I’ve posted this before, but I am lately just so grateful for the security of my home)
329. the first full day of spring!
330. waking up with the windows open and the sounds of spring right outside
331. coffee 332. stillness
333. learning not to let the busyness of life overtake the time for the source of my life (Ann’s book ch 4)
334. learning to live full in every moment- having that John 10:10 life.
335. that the coming of spring is a tangible reminder of how He makes everything new again
336. white wispy clouds
337. a new car…a car that I will one day carry my babies to school, and practice, and who knows where else..
338. for laughter throughout a busy day
339. knowing that even though we don’t understand why things happen, we are loved by a GOOD and GRACIOUS GOD.
340. for the lives that Brooke Edwards life is changing
341. an amazing dinner
343. sunshine pouring in through the windows
344. the crispness of the air
346. this pen and paper that faithfully remind me
347. lunch with my parents
348. a weekend away
349. a long nap on a cold cold day
350. spending time with my sister
351. a bond and love between us that has stood firm through distance and time away from each other
352. live music and a fun night
353. NC beach music
354. a little moo-cow creamer (the way my mom always serves her creamer for coffee…and now I have my own to smile at every morning sitting on my counter) There’s a picture for any of you who are wondering what in the world I’m talking about…isn’t it just about the funniest thing in the world?
355. the smell of a clean house
356. coming home
357. hugs and kisses from my niece
Yes, we should make the most of what God gives,
both the bounty and the capacity to enjoy it,
accepting what’s given and delighting in the work.
Its God’s gift!
God deals out joy in the present, the now.
Ecclesiastes 5:20 the msg