Saturday, April 30, 2011
Monday, April 25, 2011
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Monday, April 18, 2011
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
I am blessed to be your wife...and I love you!
Now hurry up and come home from work so I can eat the cake I got you! :)
Sunday, April 3, 2011
360. Forty-five minutes of peace in the morning while I drive to work
361. having one of the worst days at work- but knowing that God is on my side, even if I can’t always feel it.
362. a crescent moon to greet me this morning
363. reminders of His love
364. advice from two Christian nurses on how to handle difficult patients with love
365. that in the midst of a patients rage, I could tell him that I believe in a God who loves and cares for him…and that God opened that door for me.
366. waking up to a thunderstorm
367. puppy love- literally, from Josie
368. my slow cooker…and the smells it fills the house with throughout a cold rainy day.
369. a fresh haircut!
370. running into a friend while in town taking care of errands
371. springtime colors…and pink!
372. the coziest blanket in the world
373. a husband that’s a gifted handy man and can fix EVERYTHING under the sun
374. whales off the NC coast
375. planning for John’s 27th birthday
376. that Josie holds her paws up for me to wipe the mud off when she comes in the house
377. “He who calmed the seas, does that to the soul…”-Ann Voskamp
378. worn old milk crates
379. mason jars
381. a resting soul, after a week of restlessness
382. Ch 5 of A Thousand Gifts…learning how to handle the hard eucharisteo moments
383. an answered prayer….
384. talking to my sister on the way home from work…
385. a little reassurance…
386. worship music
387. prayer- and intimate moments with my Savior
388. communion and the reminder of how He love us so
389. grilling out on a sunny afternoon with my husband
390. afternoon naps
391. long walks