I’m getting back into the swing of things after taking a couple weeks downtime from blogging, starting with multitude Mondays.
778. for wedding planning excitement for my sister and Tommy
779. for finally drinking coffee again since being pregnant (even if it is decaf, it is YUMMY!)
780. for football, tailgating, and togetherness
781. for a surprise cake for the engaged couple
782. a tent to have a little bit of shade on a hot hot Saturday afternoon
783. for ECU, the memories, relationships, and special place it has for my husband and me
784. for the cutest ECU booties ever
785. for coding my first patient ever in 2.5 years of nursing, no I am not thankful for this, but I was so aware of God’s presence in that room, and so aware of how in control He is of our each and every breath and heartbeat. For that, I am thankful.
786. the first dose of fall weather, temps in the 50s-60s, and being able to wear a sweater!
787. a day of snuggling with josie
788. a pumpkin spice candle
789. pumpkin muffins (my favorite!) from a coworker
790. for candles and coziness and blankets
791. sleeping with the windows open
792. going to bed early
793. helping my parents put together their crib for their house
794. the 3rd trimester…I cannot wait to meet this little boy!